I present you all with part five:
- If it wasn’t Jesus, my family, and friends, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
- Some people would call me crazy (in a good way of course [:)
- My senior year of high school, I spent most of my class time drawing/coloring or taking photos of myself.
- I motivated by having opportunities that not a lot of people get to have in their lives. I have a college degree, have a great support system of family and friends, I have a job, I live in a country filled with opportunities. That enough keeps me going, I know if a flash all these things can be taken away.
- My favorite cereal is Special K Cholocately Delight.
- My favorite video game is Grand Theft Auto IV and the Micheal Jackson Experience.
- I’m learning how to cook a little at a time. So far: grilled chicken and omelet. More to come soon.
- I’m very excited about my future, even if things are slow to pick up. I know there are greater things to come.
- “Happy Face” by Destiny’s Child is a great way to start my morning.
- My favorite quote is “Do one thing that scares you everyday.” Eleanor Roosevelt.