My lovelies, here goes part four:
- I love to laugh.
- Besides wanting to have my own event planning company, it has been my dream to get my real estate license. I already have a few hours under my belt toward my license.
- My favorite thing to do during college was to go on random late night drives with my friends. Driving anywhere and everywhere talking about life. As soon as gas got too expensive, the roadtrips stopped. I miss those.
- In Texas, everyone (a majority of people) love the
CowgirlsCowboys. I’m sorry to say that I love the Patriots. I will forever love them until the day I die. I believe they will be back in the 2012 Superbowl.
- My dream is to run marathon. One day the Boston Marathon.
- My socks never match. I always lose a pair or they have holes in it.
- I finally can say I gave been to every state on the east coast. Next up, the west coast.
- My favorite book series is The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot.
- When I as a sophomore in college, I had the chance to listen to Barack Obama speak while he was campaigning in Texas to win the primary. A moment I will never forget.
- One of my favorite places to be is Barnes and Noble. My last paper I wrote in college was a 46 page research paper over Barnes and Noble.