My friends, I present you with part three. The TV/movies edition:
- No matter how many times Titanic comes on, I always watch it. ALWAYS!
- I prefer comedies over dramas and scary movies. I much more of a sucker for romantic comedies. Hello the Wedding Planner.
- My favorite movies are: Remember the Titans and I Am Sam.
- I am a sucker for trashy reality television. Hello Bravo!
- Speaking of Bravo, my favorite TV channels are: Bravo, TLC, HGTV, TBS, MTV, VH1, CNN, Style, WE, Oxygen, and the Weather Channel. (The Weather Channel has some interesting things on)
- I love to watch anything to do with weddings. There is a channel just for weddings, I wanted to order it but I can’t afford it.
- I have seen every episode of Sex and the City about an hundred times. No lies. Best show ever, hands down.
- Every Saturday and Sunday morning between 2-5 a.m. I stay up to watch Married With Children because that is the only time I know that it comes on.
- Here is a little secret to those born after 1999: THE 1980s and 1990s had the best music, TV shows, movies, and fashion. I sometimes wish I can relive those days. Don’t get me wrong, I love technology we have to today.
- Nickelodeon had the best cartoons ever. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Doug, As Told by Ginger, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Clarissa Explains It All, ect. These shows made my childhood.