Here is the second installment of 100 things about me:
- My favorite band is the Killers. It is my dream to see them live in concert.
- I think Adele and Jason Mraz have the best voices around. I love listening to their songs. Their lyrics hit home.
- I start listening to Christmas music from November 1st. Mariah Carey’s and Celine Dion’s albums are my most played Christmas albums.
- Speaking of Christmas, October-February is my favorite time of year.
- Ok, last thing about Christmas: in July, I have a day dedicated to listening to Christmas music.
- Some nights when I can’t sleep, I secretly watch old Sailor Moon episodes on YouTube. (Well that is not a secret anymore.
- I am a sucker for orange juice. I can drink orange juice all day. I heard too much vitamin C can be bad for you, but I don’t care. Is that bad?
- You know that joke: Why was six afraid of seven? Well I finally got the joke. -_________- Because seven [ate] nine. I thought it was seven eight nine. Yah, I see you all giving me the side eye.
- My favorite colors are blue and purple.
- I have never been in love. I want to be able to experience what it is like to be in love one day soon.